Transparency, Ethics and Client Service has always been on the Forefront for all of us at UNITED.
The Inspiration was the ROTARY Four Way Test, specially the last one which says “Is it FAIR to all concerned”.
Led by this “Value” we had been bridging the GAP between EMPLOYERS & EMPLOYEES, thus Bringing people together with HUMAN TOUCH. Our Corporate Film explains this further.
Our Unique Approach
- Understanding clients requirements, indepth, which includes their organizational structure and environment.
- Taking “Ownership of the assignment” i.e. working on it wearing their shoes and representing the client’s company, honestly and professionally.
- Open communication and transparency with both, clients and candidates. Having equal concern for their interest, ensuring long term association.
- Detailed and carefully structured prescreening process which includes assessing required skill sets, strengths and weaknesses.
- Short listing the candidates, who emulate the client company’s culture and possess the appropriate competencies and skills.
- Using psychometric assessment tools, as and when required, explaining their importance in hiring, to the client.
Our Quality Policy
- “United” aims to be a global player in job consultancy business by attaining its growth through Branch networking, Brand building and technology adoption.
- “United” assures relevancy, promptness and transparency in all endeavours to the clients, to build and maintain professional relationship.
- “United” is committed to comply with requirements of Quality Management System and continually improve its effectiveness.
Code of Ethics
United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd. is an active and responsible member of eminent bodies like ERA (Executive Recruiters Association) and IMCI (Institute of Management Consultants of India), who observe a strong code of ethics. Viz.
- Provide Professional and Quality service to the client.
- Present candidates on merit.
- Refrain proposing candidates from Client Company for alternate employment.
- Provide free service to the candidate.
- Candidate once placed is not reconsidered for any other position.