Position: Functional Consultant Manufacturing Domain
Reporting To: Lead Functional Consultant / Manager Ops
Job Role: ** For this Role : You must have Strong Manufacturing domain knowledge with experience in ERP with Manufacturing Module, Inventory, Payroll etc.
The Company works with Epicore ERP and Customisation as per client requirement.
Company Details :
Company is an ERP Solution provider with Clients in African region, with HO at Tanzania. It has a development center at Mumbai - Thane.
Responsible for overseeing designated ERP projects, mainly Manufacturing Domain, from project inception stage to project closure including project team management for a customizable commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) software.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Oversee designated ERP projects:
- Prepare technical responses to bid
- Manage overall project activities from technical point of view
- Responsible for project inception deliverables and carry out the project inception process. Defining ROI and customer benefits from the project implementation.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, managing customer expectations to map requirements to existing solutions and requirements gap analysis requiring further customizations.
- Responsible that the solution design meets customer requirements.
- Responsible for acceptance of development and deployment deliverables that meets customer requirements.
- Agree on validity
- benefit realization at Project Closure.
- Responsible to and priority of testing issue resolution in the triage meeting.
- Responsible for post implementation support activities and timely client acceptance of resolved issues resulting into project closure.
- Review ROI and customer handoverto project support
- Overall quality responsibility of all project deliverables.
- Must have minimum of 3years experience in implementing ERP systems in an independent role.
- Strong experience in Client interaction and Onsite client discussion on Manufacturing domain.
- Capability to Gather Requirement and related client discussion independently.
- Ability to coordinate with the In-house team, to develop and implement the system as per client requirement.
Skills and Competencies:
Agile, DSDM, Prince2 or equivalently recognized project management methodology.
Demonstrated experience in requirements analysis and design using standard tools and techniques such as UML and IEEE 830 SRS.
Demonstrated experience in software testing using STLC tools and techniques.
Ability to use SQL for the purpose of analysis and diagnosis.
Ability to perform advanced level application troubleshooting.
Demonstrated experience of preparing business case for customer requirements and its value.
Demonstrated experience of working in a project implementation team of 5-7 team members for COTS ERP.
Preferred project implementation experience in Public Sector organization.
Demonstrated experience in implementing web based solutions on Microsoft or Java platforms.
Must be able to work with no supervision.
Must be able to work abroad.
Must possess knowledge and experience in Manufacturing Domain.
Kindly revert back with your interest confirmation at the earliest so that accordingly we can proceed further.
Ms. Riya / Ms. Pooja Raval / - Sr. Consultant / Team Leader
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - ERP, CRM
Role Category:System Design/Implementation/ERP/CRM
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Any Specialization
United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
âWe Care, We Serve... Together We Growâ
While identifying right people for the right job we specialize in bringing people together through human touch and thus we MATCH Talent to Requirement, Ambitions to Growth and Dreams to Reality.