Position: .Net Developer
Reporting To : Lead Developer
Overall Purpose of the job
- Develop solutions based on customer requirements.
- Carry out the system analysis and the detailed design process, and ensure that the end product is
- delivered on time and within budget.
1. Detailed Design based on user stories and prototyping.
2. Prototype POC and Mock up.
3. Prepare and execute Unit Test Cases
5. Develop custom reports using Crystal Reports or SSRS.
6. Provide post deployment support to the implementation team until the product is live and transition to support phase.
7. Software Configuration Management and source code control.
8. Produce various statistics and periodic reports as per the company requirements.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science with major in Software Engineering, or equivalent.
- Must have minimum of 3years of experience in bespoke software development using Microsoft product
- Must have development experience in Visual Studio.NET platform and in Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or
- higher. Should have a development experience using Object Oriented and Service Oriented
- Must have demonstrable knowledge and experience in programming languages C# and Linx.
- Must have demonstrable knowledge and experience in developing solutions using MVC architecture
- and SOA.
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of web applications using Microsoft .Net platform.
- Candidates with working knowledge in Xamarin toolset have an added preference.
- Must have expert knowledge of UML.
- Microsoft Developer Certification is desired upon joining; however the you will only be confirmed from
- probation after completing the required certification.
- Must have working knowledge of following Software Requirements Specification standards like ISO
- Must have developed reports using reporting tools like SSRS or Crystal Reports.
- Must have previously worked in an environment where standard Software Development Methodology
- like Agile was being followed and has demonstrable knowledge of tools like TFS, version control
- system and be able to follow set processes within the organization.
- Ability to travel abroad for a period of one to three months at a stretch.
- Note:- if you are not working on Microsoft products stack may not apply.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category:Programming & Design
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization, BCA - Computers, B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
âWe Care, We Serve... Together We Growâ
While identifying right people for the right job we specialize in bringing people together through human touch and thus we MATCH Talent to Requirement, Ambitions to Growth and Dreams to Reality.