- Timely preparation of Monthly management accounts. We have audit committee and the management accounts are presented to the committee on quarterly basis (we are planning to switch to monthly presentation).
- Timely preparation of monthly Budgets and variance analysis
- Cost analysis and reconciliation of Cost accounts with Financial Accounts
- Timely preparation of daily, monthly and quarterly MIS.
- Co-ordination with Finance team in HO to ensure that proper financial resources are made available to the unit.
- Commercial support to Unit CEO
- Analysis of Financial Information and highlight the unusual variations/ trends
- Co-ordinate with the Internal Auditors and ensure that the audit compliance reports are submitted in timely manner
- Support Accounts Head in decision making
- Keep a close eye on credit control function
- Preferred Skills:
- Manufacturing experience is compulsory. Steel manufacturing experience will be an added advantage.
- Maturity and leadership skills are prerequisite for the position & Analytical mind
- Experience in working on ERP Microsoft Navision would be an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Power point
- Presentable and good communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Iron and Steel
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:United HR Solutions Pvt Ltd